Go To Search
How Do I...?
Click to Home
Cable Television
Service Problems
The city secretary's office handles cable television complaints. If you have a service problem and are unable to resolve the problem with the cable company directly, you may contact this office at (302) 366-7000 weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.